What do you do when walls are closing in and you cant think, cant pray, cant talk..
I am in that stage in my life where i just do not know where to turn or who talk to. Where is it seems whatever I do is in vain. Have you ever found yourself in that state , how do you come out.
I woke up early morning and all I could do is pace in my lounge, no words came out but you know what, I know God understands me and He is watching over me. I got an idea to do something and that is what I will implement. You know when you down and out like they say, the only way is up. Even when your mind closes up on you there is a God who doesn’t close up on you. He is there to listen to the groanings and words un-uttered. The peace I felt when I got that idea, I knew it was from above.
What if you do not have Christ in you, what can you do? Invite him in your life and He will come in and change your life around and give you hope. I have learnt to depend upon Him.
What makes us get to a point where things are not easy:
- Sometimes its the decision we make for just that time and not for the future.
- Sometimes its decisions we make just to please people.
- Sometimes you want to have instant gratification and forget the future
- Sometimes its lack of foresight
- And yet sometimes its just selfishness, the me, me attitude
- And yet it might be forces fighting against you
How then can we fix things:-
- Look to God , thats where my help comes from. And your help can come from Him too
- Look inside you. All the answers lay inside you.
- Take action, move, change. do not leave things as they are. Embrace change
- Seek others for help.
What do you do when the walls are closing in, push them far away from you. Rise up. Dust yourself. And move on.
Have a great day, connect with me on my forms or on my phone.